Most of my clients have been located in Kitsap, Jefferson, Mason, King, and Snohomish Counties. However, if you are not located in the area, consider shipping your products to me. With modern technology and efficient shipping it is no longer necessary for clients to be in close proximity to their photographer. Mail-order product photography is straightforward. I encourage you to have your products photographed in this way.
- Contact CFP by email or telephone so we can discuss your photography needs. I will provide you with my shipping address and an estimate.
- Ship your products to me.
- I will unpack and photograph the products.
- Then I will edit the images and confirm that color balance, exposure, and contrast are correct.
- After retouching the images will be delivered to the you via Dropbox or a similar service.
- Finally I will repack your merchandise and ship it back to you.
Portraiture is a very broad subject. It includes pets as well as people. Clients can choose the amount of retouching they prefer, and the style of the photo. The classical look is always popular, but women may choose a more glamorous treatment, and men may prefer something edgier. Keep an eye on my People gallery because I'll soon be adding examples to illustrate what I mean.
I am experienced with Photoshop and Lightroom. I can apply all the basic edits to an image as well as more sophisticated edits like compositing, blending exposures, and changing colors.
Basic Website Design
If you don't have a website, or if your current site is getting old I may be able to help you. It is becoming very important for websites to look good on smart phones and tablets. I can design a site that adapts to modern viewing devices. I have developed a number of websites, including my own, and while there are limitations on how complex a site I can produce, I can help many small business look better on the internet. And looking better impresses clients.